OOBE within OOBE

merkaba33

OOBE within OOBE

Post by merkaba33 »

I had an interesting experience three nights ago. Before beginning MBT, I had never had an aware OOBE. I've had lucid dreams where I was able to exhibit telekinesis(less restrictive NPMR physics), but I had never realized that I might be exploring NPMR while I was there.

As I was falling asleep, I experienced falling out of my body, through the bed, and into the apartment below mine. As soon as this happened I realized I was having an OOBE. That's when it started to get strange.

After exploring the apartment below mine, I found myself in a college dorm room talking with people about para-normal experiences. After that conversation, I laid down on the bed in the room. I then fell through the bed and projected from there. Later when I lost my focus on where I was, I snapped back to my body on the bed in the dorm room. This repeated at least four times. Sometimes I would pass through matter, other times I would interact with it as if I were physically there.

I don't live in a dorm room; I live in an apartment. I'm going to be living in a dorm this September. Could this all have been a dream? Why would I return to a bed that isn't in PMR instead of my bed in my apartment in PMR. This experience is very vivid in my memory.

Any comments?

Will
Namaste
twcjr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Very Interesting OOBE

Post by twcjr »

Will,

I have had lots of people tell me that they begin having Out of Body Experiences as well as other paranormal experiences after they start reading MBT. You are among only a handful individuals that have reported having atypical paranormal experiences in anticipation of reading My Big TOE. Your experience would seem to indicate that you are ready and primed to take a significant step in your personal development and your ability to experience and explore NPMR. MBT, when completed, should provide the context in which your "strange" experiences will make good rational sense.

Every such experience caries significance unique to the individual having the experience. No one else can fully explain or validate it for you. However, given the structure of your experience and your lasting vivid memory of it, It is unlikely that this experience was a dream. You ask: Why would you return to a virtual NPMR reality instead to PMR? By the end of Book 2 you will see that one is as virtual as the other. There could be several reasons why you experienced a double projection — it is less disturbing to your PMR awareness (makes dual awareness in two realities easier to experience directly) and it gives you a front row seat with a detached perspective. Both attributes increase the oppertunity for learning from the experience. Sounds like reading MBT will be fun for you. Good luck.

Tom
TishAnna
Normal User
Normal User

Post by TishAnna »

Recently I had a "dream" within a "dream". I was awaking from sleep in my "dream"/OBE. I have also had instances, where I've had Psychic type abilities in my OBE's (eg. premonitions in my OBE's, and then the situation actually occurs in the OBE after having a premonition of it happening, and then the situation takes place in PMR). I have also had OBE's/dreams that have allerted me of other abilities that lie within me and are waiting for me to put to use.
twcjr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by twcjr »

TrishAnna,

It seems that we never get any time off. Learning opportunities are placed in front of us -- choices are offered, information conveyed -- in whatever reality we experiencing at the time e.g., awake in PMR, dreaming, OBEs or exploring NPMR. The more we are aware of, the more we can absorb into our conscious mind. Growth accelerates.

Tom
Shawnimac13
Normal User
Normal User

Post by Shawnimac13 »

I have also experienced OBEs within OBEs. In one of them, I was in a car in the backseat. I don't remember everything that was happening, but for some reason I started thrashing my arms and legs around while I was in this car. I consciously knew I was coming out of an OBE. I thought I was physically waking up, but then I really did wake up physically and that is when I realized I had had an OBE within an OBE. As I was physically waking up, I felt the vibrations that come with that. I have had this sort of experience a few times, but not a lot. I usually have the normal types of OBEs and dreams.

I also have OBEs where I can feel myself in them, and at the same time I observe myself in them. It is very interesting to be there and to also see yourself there.

I have experienced so many very conscious OBEs where I am flying, floating, falling, etc. I got into spirituality about a year and a half ago while taking some natural healing classes. After having a couple of extremely profound experiences in class, I dwelved into finding out as much as I could about metaphysics and that snowballed into so much. I started searching for books on metaphysics because it is something that was mentioned in my classes quite a bit.

My Big TOE is the first books that I read that relate to it, and I was so blown away by them, as many of my life experiences relate to what they say. I have never been into or accepted religion, and for me, My Big TOE helped to solidify how I feel about the universe, life, existence, spirituality, etc.

After that, I began reading other books (William Buhlman is another favorite as is Robert Monroe), and that is when I began experiencing so many things... very conscious OBEs where I was flying around my room and saw one of my guides, I flew out of my house and out over the street, I flew through my bedroom wall, I was riding a bike in the Netherlands and all of a sudden the bike came off the ground and I was flying through the air on it, I have even had one where I was on another planet with my mom, dad, and sister, I had one the other night where my sister (TishAnna) and I were on an amusement ride that shoots straight up and it did not stop and we kept shooting up in the air and we started to get sucked outside of the earth's atmosphere but I eventually started falling back to earth and then woke up because I got scared, etc.

I have so many vivid dreams and OBEs that I remember very well. I used to see bits and pieces of them that didn't make much sense, but since I have gotten into spirituality, I see the whole "picture". I told my higher mind that I want to see as much as I am supposed to see and that I want to be as conscious as possible when experiencing dreams and OBEs, and that I would like them to be as crips and clear as can be. This approach works so terrifically for me. Sometimes I even feel that certain dreams/OBEs are much deeper and much more profound than others. I'm thinking that this could have to do with the purpose and meaning being much deeper and more important, perhaps.

I could go on and on about my experiences with dreams, OBEs, receiving psychic info (visual mind images, intuition, clairaudience, communicating with spirits and feeling their presence, seeing spiritual beings [parts of them], etc.). I was very much a non-believeer with a lot of these things BEFORE I started getting into this. I have always known that mental telepathy and intuition and that stuff exists, because I have experienced it my whole life, but I was not so sure about spirits and reincarnation and other things. My perceptions were based on how spiritually-dumb our society is and how it and religion and other things have heavily influenced our perceptions. I struggled with what I felt is true my whole life because of the negativity of most religions and the control it places on people. I am so glad I started experiencing so much after I was "woke up" with those fascinating experiences in my classes!

Return to “Psi & The paranormal”