Return Home
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Reborn
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:15 pm 

I was listening to you on coast to coast am this morning and you said that if we fail this life that we get another chance. If so, do we remember this life at all or do we start clean slate again. Also, is there a way to tell how old our souls are?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:12 am 
Curator
Curator

I hope you are still visiting these discussion groups. If you have not gotten and started reading the trilogy of [i][b]My Big TOE[/b][/i], you should. Not only your questions so far, but much more would be coming clear to you. It is more than just that we get another chance. We get another life entirely. But we do remember this current life when we return to NPMR which many refer to as the spirit life. It is something that we study there to figure out our mistakes and try to learn from them. Clearly some people do remember their immediate past life on earth to some degree. There are books written about this based on regression hypnosis therapy but remember that these are memories in a simplified form. Look for Michael Newton as the author in a book store and there are several more. More important than how old our 'soul' is, is how much we have learned and grown in that time period. Continue to study these things and learn to do OOBE and you might be able to find out more about your 'soul'.