Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:35 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is a fantastic post Tom. The nature of reality is complicated by our beliefs and the programming of the matrix so to speak. I can dig it. In one of my most recent precognitive dreams, I had a very clear perception in the dream, enough to anticipate it when it occurred in reality.

Using the two data sets, and referencing between the non-physical dream data, and the then actualized physical reality data, fundamentally they are both very similar although the dream data stream "may" not be as detailed in the initial rendering, perhaps room for probability spikes and free will changes along the way, although what you describe, all these spikes are already calculated anyways.

That said, there is a very clear relationship between the data sets, and it definitely weighs in on how reality is being rendered as a product of consciousness. Fun times. I'm glad to know the beer is only virtual, too bad the hang over later doesn't feel so virtual :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am searching for posts to help me understand why the rendering engine is necessary since our world is an evolved one. I'm not having much luck finding posts yet, so if anyone knows of good info. on that I would appreciate a link. I've struggled with that problem and my knowledge of Science is limited to being able to identify a beaker, so the simplest explanations are best for me, at least at first. But in the mean time, while searching, I found this...
Quote:
My mobile phone moved from my jacket downstairs to a locked suitcase under my bed - nobody could have moved it - the weird thing was that this occured on an afternoon when that evening I had to get my suitcase out to pack it - something that with that particular case only happens 2-3 times a year- and when I opened it ,having long given up on the phone, it was there.
The only way this could occur is if we are in a VR but it does also show the two way interaction well.

I rememeber other instances where a plumber fixed a whole set of pipes to a boiler , went home, came back with a friend the next day to help him with other jobs and the pipes had gone - not ripped out but it was if they were never there.
He ran outside to bring the friend to show him - out of the room for 20 secs came back and hey presto they were back

Also friend of mine used to be a fireman. He was laying face down in his bunk awake but after a blink opened his eyes to a world war one trench with all the sights and smells and fear and noise . He said he couldnt move as if somebody was sat on his back this went on for 10 minutes until after another blink it had gone.
My dad tells a story of when he was a young man driving around with 2 friends just outside of their home town. They stopped their car on a bridge, got out and looked around because there had not been a bridge there previously! They knew the bridge wasn't there that morning, yet they were standing on it! They continued across the bridge, but were pretty freaked out by this new bridge, and when they turned the car around to go back across the bridge was no longer there. It was built a few years later.

How would a bridge from years in the future be rendered?? Like the story above, what happened to the pipes that they didn't get rendered in his datastream?? And if these things can and do happen, why are they so rare instead of happen often? I can almost understand the fireman story above where he popped into the past database of WWI, but how would 3 people find themselves in a future database? Or did something go wacky with the rendering of the bridge and it rendered too soon?? Any thoughts or explanations?

Ann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:50 am 
Curator
Curator

Ann,

If you go to this link to a post by Tom Campbell, you should get the information that you are looking for. Tom explains why the concept of the VRRE is important and what it tells you about Quantum Mechanics that Tom worked out. You will have to read down the thread, not just the first post. The garbage in Tom's first post came from some kind of problem with the board software when it was updated back in the past and I have not had the time to figure it out and fix it yet. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2453#p2828 Down the line in the thread is finally a link to where I first wrote about the VRRE and you can download the paper I wrote.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ann - you are inadvertently answering all your questions. The world is rendered because it is virtual - a data stream. The data stream that is our PMR (earth) evolves (continues on delta-t by delta-t) based upon probability and free will. That is what we call evolution.

The disappearing and reappearing of things happens because either the LCS is trying to give someone a nudge, or when the data stream is re-rendered those things weren't included. The data stream isn't re-rendered down to the most minute detail.

I have had similar things happen to me. Both of my little paring knives disappeared the same day never to re-appear. And my newspaper went from my driveway to my breakfast bar without me going out to get it.

There are a couple of YouTube videos where he talks about this too with his "beers in the refrigerator" analogy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted & Linda,
One of the things that I don't understand is that Tom talks about our world beginning to evolve when the go button is pushed, and that's our BIG BANG, so what consciousness was around to need this gaseous explosion rendered? And the Big Bang seems like a physical event. That and other questions, but I'm going to read through the threads and come back if (more like when) I have more questions.

Ted, I have read your paper on the VRRE, but will read it again assuming that sooner or later something will click.

Linda, the LCS brings in your newspaper?? That's better service than a well trained dog! I had to get my paper out of the water puddle in my driveway yesterday.

I've read the "beers in the fridge" thread and the "trees in the woods" thread and I understand how rendering works, but it's how evolution works at the beginning since things are rendered. What I mean is, I understand that on-going evolution happens as things are rendered, but have other questions about that.

Ann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:33 pm 
Curator
Curator

Ann,

Try reading here on Tom's Model pages on his Wiki. http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/The_MBT_Model_Link_Page.

TBC is a metaphor, putting this into terms that are more readily understandable to modern persons who are used to the idea of computers. But all that TBC is is a subset of the Union of all IUOCs that are AUM. Some of the cycles that are devoted to AUM's 'thoughts' are separated out as the functioning of TBC. It goes in cycles of first extending the PMR VR based upon probability of all aspects of the VR by one delta t of the VR. Then TBC renders the message to each and every IUOC participating in the VR, based upon the increment of probability that it has just created. This is the VRRE aspect. Then it sends out those messages to each IUOC participating in the VR which advances those IUOC's experience of the VR by one delta t. So as an IUOC, you first participate in the creation of the VR within which you will experience yourself once your own message reaches you to provide that experience increment. This goes on endlessly in a repeating cycle.

The rendering step does not occur until the VR advances enough entirely in probability for there to be a living organism developed, in probability, which can be usefully experienced by an IUOC. Then that IUOC first begins to receive it's rendered message and to make its decisions which from then on go into the future development of the VR. It is the making of these decisions that are the whole purpose of the VR for the individual IUOCs participating and also for AUM. This VR experience provides the intense interaction which acts on the internal being of the IUOC to reduce entropy. These decisions of the participating IUOCs add to, enter into, the continuing evolution of the VR as life.

The so called big bang is just the sort of explosive occurrences that are involved when the VR is first beginning. But then there are no IUOCs present to experience this so it is just the developing probabilities of the VR as it evolves, based on the rule set of the VR. Once that first IUOC begins to receive its messages providing its experience of the VR of PMR, then more and more IUOCs are added as more opportunities for a living organism of some form develops in the probabilities of the VR. Those IUOCs provide more and more of the basis upon which the VR evolves as the presence of Virtual life interacts with the Virtual physicality.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ann - I wondered about my newspaper for a long time. But in MBT terms, in one delta-t my newspaper is on my driveway, and the next delta-t data is changed to where my newspaper is on my breakfast bar. There aren't any steps in between. It works because things aren't really physical. The same with my paring knives. When my kitchen was back in my consciousness data stream, the data that was my paring knives, was no longer in the kitchen data stream.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The rendering step does not occur until the VR advances enough entirely in probability for there to be a living organism developed, in probability, which can be usefully experienced by an IUOC.
YES, THAT'S IT!! The BIG BANG is advancing in probability!! Whenever I've thought about the beginning and the LCS pushing the go button to start the Big Bang and begin the evolution of our world, it sounded physical and I knew it couldn't be since nothing physical exists, but I somehow missed the fact that even the Big Bang was in "probability" Too!! How did I miss the obvious?? I had already understood the rest of your explanation, Ted, so this whole evolution/rendering question I can check off my list. But I've started reading your VRRE chapter again so I'm going to finish reading it tomorrow just in case more questions come up. I had forgotten that it was you that came up with the VRRE in the first place.

That thread was great Ted, and actually funny when you told Tom:
Quote:
I didn't really catch on to what you were excited about until I read your post.
Yeah, Tom was ONLY excited because you solved this long term physics problem, no big deal. HaHaHA. I hadn't read that thread yet, but had it bookmarked (along with 400+ others I'm slowly getting to). I do love it when a light bulb goes on and I finally understand something that has puzzled me. It's always the simple things too! I'm surprised that I understand the Delta-t's (or think I do) because the science part of MBT is challenging for me. If they ever find a science section in the human brain, mine will be found to be missing.

Ok, so how would 3 men be on a bridge from the future? Is it likely that it got rendered years early in the datastreams of all 3 people? Or were all 3 accessing the future database? How do you think this could happen. The newspaper and the knives seem bizarre enough, but standing on a bridge from the future is just plain freaky. Any ideas??

Thank you both very much,
Ann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:25 pm 
Curator
Curator

I do have (many) things that I haven't delved into as yet, but how I 'see' this is that there are in effect a 'stack' of LCSes, 1 LCS delta t apart, and going back to the very beginning at the quickened Void. On the 'top' of the past actualized stack is NOW and the 'stack' continues on into the future for many PMR years equivalent. NOW is just a pointer to where the responses of IUOCs are integrated with the physicality of PMR rule set aspects and the interactions effectively occur in this 'level' of the stack. The LCS actually doesn't have a NOW moment as such like the VRs do so this makes the LCS available all up and down the 'time' stack where things become 'fixed' or actualized in the VRs as the NOW moment passes but not in the 'underlying' LCS.

The LCS is Reality and the VRs are 'virtual' realities as our perceptions as IUOCs built on top of the LCS. Another aspect of this that might be 'strange' to you is that NOW for a VR is actually spread somewhat over LCS delta t's as all of the IUOCs participating in a VR do not receive the message defining (providing the rendered information specific to them) a given VR delta t NOW at the same LCS delta t. They are spread out because of the transit time for data packets coming over the RWW, but there are so many LCS delta ts between a given VR delta t that there is no confusion of where we are in the VR time frame. For all IUOCs participating in the VR, NOW occurs when this rendered data packet is received, although many other participating IUOCs have not yet gotten the 'word'.

So data is available into the future within a VR within the yet unactualized VR delta ts. This is effectively the unactualized data base. So 3 men on a bridge that has not been built as yet is just data from the LCS where the pointer of NOW has just not advanced to as yet within the VR. So there is no problem and no paradox. Within the LCS, the future has happened (from a VR perspective) but changes with every delta t, both of the LCS and of the VR. Once the NOW pointer has passed, the IUOCs have interacted together and with the VR 'physicality' and things that have happened in the experience of VR FWAUs or avatars, they are not allowed to change. Into the LCS future from the VR now moment, things are still changing but they have not entered our awareness as yet. They are in the future and changeable.

This is how I 'see' it and for me is somehow 'out there' and visualizable or inspectable. Perhaps you can also learn to 'see' this.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 pm 
Curator
Curator

Ann,

Remember that as an engineer, QM considerations were not part of my world view, while they very much were for Tom as a physicist. I never gave any thought to any QM considerations until Tom pointed them out. I had heard of QM but knew little about it as it isn't part of the mechanical engineering curriculum. I was just looking at it in terms of how the LCS must generate the PMR VR. And if Tom had come up with problems regarding my VRRE concept, I would have had to 'go back to the drawing board' and rewrite.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
If they ever find a science section in the human brain, mine will be found to be missing.Ann
Extraordinary Brain: Woman's Missing Cerebellum Went Unnoticed for 24 Years
Doctors in China were surprised to find that a young woman who had lived a normal life for more than two decades was actually missing an important part of her brain, according to a new report of her case.
http://www.livescience.com/47802-missin ... ticed.html

Ha, ha!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:53 am 
Curator
Curator

I couldn't find a reference and it's been some time, but this is not the first time when there were found to be major parts of a brain missing. The one I remember was where all that there was of a man's brain was a thin layer around the outside of the skull perhaps 1 cm to 1/2" thick. Just a hollow shell but a basically normal life. I think that I posted it on the board. It seems that the doctors were a little puzzled but just shrugged it off, never thinking of it as an indication that the brain isn't where cognition occurs.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I do have (many) things that I haven't delved into as yet, but how I 'see' this is that there are in effect a 'stack' of LCSes, 1 LCS delta t apart, and going back to the very beginning at the quickened Void. On the 'top' of the past actualized stack is NOW and the 'stack' continues on into the future for many PMR years equivalent. NOW is just a pointer to where the responses of IUOCs are integrated with the physicality of PMR rule set aspects and the interactions effectively occur in this 'level' of the stack. The LCS actually doesn't have a NOW moment as such like the VRs do so this makes the LCS available all up and down the 'time' stack where things become 'fixed' or actualized in the VRs as the NOW moment passes but not in the 'underlying' LCS.

The LCS is Reality and the VRs are 'virtual' realities as our perceptions as IUOCs built on top of the LCS. Another aspect of this that might be 'strange' to you is that NOW for a VR is actually spread somewhat over LCS delta t's as all of the IUOCs participating in a VR do not receive the message defining (providing the rendered information specific to them) a given VR delta t NOW at the same LCS delta t. They are spread out because of the transit time for data packets coming over the RWW, but there are so many LCS delta ts between a given VR delta t that there is no confusion of where we are in the VR time frame. For all IUOCs participating in the VR, NOW occurs when this rendered data packet is received, although many other participating IUOCs have not yet gotten the 'word'.

So data is available into the future within a VR within the yet unactualized VR delta ts. This is effectively the unactualized data base. So 3 men on a bridge that has not been built as yet is just data from the LCS where the pointer of NOW has just not advanced to as yet within the VR. So there is no problem and no paradox. Within the LCS, the future has happened (from a VR perspective) but changes with every delta t, both of the LCS and of the VR. Once the NOW pointer has passed, the IUOCs have interacted together and with the VR 'physicality' and things that have happened in the experience of VR FWAUs or avatars, they are not allowed to change. Into the LCS future from the VR now moment, things are still changing but they have not entered our awareness as yet. They are in the future and changeable.

This is how I 'see' it and for me is somehow 'out there' and visualizable or inspectable. Perhaps you can also learn to 'see' this.

Ted
I had to read this several times but I'm starting to get it. I have always visualized the databases as linear data so to think in terms of stackable data, I first had to build this image so it would make sense. And most of it does. Now Ted, I am not trying to be a poor student here, and perhaps I should be moved to the special classroom down the hall, but 3 men standing on a future bridge is most certainly a paradox to me, if not a problem. If the NOW pointer has not advanced to the future point of the bridge having been built in PMR, why and how are they receiving the data? I can understand accessing the future DB by parallel processing/switching datastreams and I understand also that the future has already happened within the LCS (and now, since reading MBT I understand for the first time what metaphysicians mean when they insist that all time is one, or there is no time), but I cannot understand how the future data from the DB could get into the datastreams of 3 individual FWAU's in a VR at the same time UNLESS this was a special set-up by the LCS for a specific purpose. I know you're answer is above, but what part of it am I missing?

Another question about the future DB I have involves random events. Since some PMR events are random, does that mean they are not an event within the future DB at all as a probability or is the probability very low, say .005% but they become actualized against the odds? In other words, is a random event random and unknown to even the LCS and the LCS would be surprised by the event?? Maybe there's an old post about this topic that I can find.

I've heard about the missing brains and brain portions. Very interesting stuff. But one thing that I don't understand about scientists is why they tend to sweep these anomalies under the rug and just file them away. If something happens even ONE time it should change everything they thought they knew and they should be all over it like white on rice to figure it out. I'm only missing the science area I believe. They could scan and scan and not find a thing there! HaHa.

Thank you Ted and Linda. I'll be back later, after I finish the VRRE chapter over at Ted's website.
Ann

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:25 pm 
Curator
Curator

Ann,

The idea is that the future of PMR is carried on out into the future in terms of probability and the LCS exists out there in order to calculate that future. So in probability, that bridge has been built and in probability those three men stand on that bridge. It's as if the future did exist, but not in its final form. If someone then accesses that data base to see if those men really stand on the bridge, TBC should render the experience of seeing those men on that bridge, based upon the current probability even if it has not happened as yet. The probability exists and that is what gets rendered. The probabilities of PMR are re-projected forward into the future every time the PMR delta t is incremented and the NOW moment moved forward in time. So the probabilities get modified slightly with each recalculation. The probabilities become less certain as you go out into the future. As the future time of the 3 men on the bridge moves closer to the NOW moment, things get higher and higher in probability until you get the version that becomes real, that is actualized when it passes through the NOW moment.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is especially true in a scenario where there was a great probability of a needed bridge being built. But still a pretty strong nudge from the LCS!

You can access the Probable Future Database but the information you get there may, or may not happen. The very nature of a probabilistic reality, plus the free will of a PMRs inhabitants can change the probabilities and TBC will have to re-calculate to include those new, unexpected, choices.

So, if that town had suffered some financial crisis, say a tornado, then that bridge may never have been built. The experience of the father and two friends would never have been authenticated in the future.