Return Home
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:23 pm 
Curator
Curator

Andre,

It is as Bette said.

You are making pronouncements from inadequate information. Your consciousness is associated with your Individuate Unit of Consciousness, your IUOC, which is the true you as your mind. It is a digital based consciousness which exists and functions at the very high state change rate of the Consciousness System while it functions as a part of AUM. At a fraction of that high rate, it periodically participates in the NPMR VR. At a still smaller fraction of that rate it functions in the PMR VR. It is like a sub routine that gets called occasionally to experience the NPMR VR and still less frequently to experience the PMR VR. Basically still the same code. If you choose to disagree and never seek to understand the full picture, then we are at loggerheads as discussion will be worthless.

Your consciousness never ceases as it is continuous within NPMR. It is periodic within PMR as you are within an experience packet there or you are between such experiences and not incarnated, when you only experience NPMR. Your PMR consciousness is not your base self. It is a temporary self assumed for the purpose of gaining the benefits of PMR experience. When you within your PMR VR self are unconscious, your consciousness is still active elsewhere in dreams or in lessons from NPMR or whatever. You are never aware of what your IUOC experiences as it functions as part of AUM.

Ted

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

bette wrote:
andre wrote:
twcjr wrote:The problem is created by putting yourself (present PMR memory) at the core of, the very definition of, your consciousness.
So your real consciousness is that which you are not consciouss of? That's illogical.
That's not what was said. It is putting you, andre, as the definition of what you actually are. What you ARE is much bigger than andre.
Love
Bette
I realized soon after posting that he was simply using the word "consciousness" to mean something different than what most people mean when they say it. So I edited the post. He is using the word "consciousness" to mean a memory structure, a coherent pattern which awareness flows through. This is actually the exact thing normal physics means when they say "matter", or "energy", or "physical reality".

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom means nonphysical digital information when he says "Consciousness" as the system we are all parts of, Individuated parts of. Nonphysical, not matter, is the key I'd say.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:31 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Ted Vollers wrote:Andre,

It is as Bette said.

You are making pronouncements from inadequate information. Your consciousness is associated with your Individuate Unit of Consciousness, your IUOC, which is the true you as your mind. It is a digital based consciousness which exists and functions at the very high state change rate of the Consciousness System while it functions as a part of AUM. At a fraction of that high rate, it periodically participates in the NPMR VR. At a still smaller fraction of that rate it functions in the PMR VR. It is like a sub routine that gets called occasionally to experience the NPMR VR and still less frequently to experience the PMR VR. Basically still the same code. If you choose to disagree and never seek to understand the full picture, then we are at loggerheads as discussion will be worthless.

Your consciousness never ceases as it is continuous within NPMR. It is periodic within PMR as you are within an experience packet there or you are between such experiences and not incarnated, when you only experience NPMR. Your PMR consciousness is not your base self. It is a temporary self assumed for the purpose of gaining the benefits of PMR experience. When you within your PMR VR self are unconscious, your consciousness is still active elsewhere in dreams or in lessons from NPMR or whatever. You are never aware of what your IUOC experiences as it functions as part of AUM.

Ted
There has been a communications failure, that is all. I actually understand what you mean because I arrived at a similar model long before I even heard of Campbell's TOE. The details of his model are a little fuzzy to me, but I get the big picture of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

bette wrote:Tom means nonphysical digital information when he says "Consciousness" as the system we are all parts of, Individuated parts of. Nonphysical, not matter, is the key I'd say.
Love
Bette
What is the difference between physical and non-physical?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

andre wrote:What is the difference between physical and non-physical?
Where are thoughts, where is mind? This "where" exists, yet it is not accessible by the physical senses. One cannot grab a hold or point to where consciousness is with the bodily senses. Since we have the perspective of having a body at this time, we may call this perception physical. Non-physical is outside of the realm of physical.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

SLiVeR wrote:
andre wrote:What is the difference between physical and non-physical?
Where are thoughts, where is mind? This "where" exists, yet it is not accessible by the physical senses.
If thoughts were not accessible by the physical senses, you would not be able to "have" them. You "hear" or "see" (or experience with some other sensory modality) your thoughts, don't you?

One cannot grab a hold of and point to consciousness with the bodily senses.
You can only "point to" images, by being part of that image. Do you mean the physical is that which we can easily share (we both perceive the same general information), and the non-physical is that which we are not accustomed (and probably wouldn't really want) to share?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

andre wrote: If thoughts were not accessible by the physical senses, you would not be able to "have" them. You "hear" or "see" (or experience with some other sensory modality) your thoughts, don't you?
Thoughts exist beyond the senses. What do you think happens when you dream?
andre wrote:You can only "point to" images, by being part of that image. Do you mean the physical is that which we can easily share (we both perceive the same general information), and the non-physical is that which we are not accustomed (and probably wouldn't really want) to share?
Yes, in a way. This is a multi-player virtual reality simulation. Most of the players are equipped with similar sensory data sources. Where this data goes is what I am speaking of. There is a way to step back from the simulation and outside of the sensory data to see that you exist as consciousness first, and not the other way around. Without exploration of this, all I can say is just hearsay to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:09 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

SLiVeR wrote:
andre wrote: Where this data goes is what I am speaking of. There is a way to step back from the simulation and outside of the sensory data to see that you exist as consciousness first, and not the other way around. Without exploration of this, all I can say is just hearsay to you.
You can be conscious of silence. Is that what you mean?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:10 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

SLiVeR wrote:What do you think happens when you dream?
I sense things that are not apparently relevant to my "waking life".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

andre wrote:
bette wrote:Tom means nonphysical digital information when he says "Consciousness" as the system we are all parts of, Individuated parts of. Nonphysical, not matter, is the key I'd say.
Love
Bette
Very little difference.
I am intuiting you are in foremost trying to gather attention because if you were truely asking the answers to these questions there are more efficient ways.. like thoroughly rereading Tom's book and trying to understand his metaphors.
Also, I think it most fruitful and efficient for you if you read the messages on this board of which there are many jewels of threads from many good-natured individual consciousnesses. Many of these things you curtly ask about are covered myriads of times.
Calm the turbulent ripples of the mind and go from there..
Best,
Insane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Insane know of what he speaks. All is data, things seems physical when we are in the Reality frame the data (stream of Consciousness) provides us with to interpret. When we are dreaming that seems physical, then when we wake up the dream is nonphysical and waking up is physical. I suppose illusion can be best defined then as virtual.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

insanecoder wrote:
andre wrote:
Love
Bette
Very little difference.
I am intuiting you are in foremost trying to gather attention because if you were truely asking the answers to these questions there are more efficient ways.. like thoroughly rereading Tom's book and trying to understand his metaphors.
Also, I think it most fruitful and efficient for you if you read the messages on this board of which there are many jewels of threads from many good-natured individual consciousnesses. Many of these things you curtly ask about are covered myriads of times.
Calm the turbulent ripples of the mind and go from there..
Best,
Insane
I agree 100% , andre listen to what he has to say. Listen and understand.