Return Home
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:33 am 

Hello to everyone :). Two days ago I finished reading My Big Toe trilogy...all I can just say is wow. It really helped me to integrate most of my "strange" experiences over the years and put in perspective the so called ultimate question of life. Still there is so much out there that is a mystery to me. I want to share with you some kind of Psi phenomena that I don't understand. I have searched across the net in others forums...read books and still I don't even know the name of this phenomena because I haven't found others that experience the same thing. Any theories, possible explanations are welcome :).

It all started 2 years ago...one night I was lying in bed meditating. When I opened my eyes I was looking at one of the walls next to my bed and suddenly words started appearing on it..or I should say symbols...because I couldn't make any sense of what started to appear. They looked like a very old language and the symbols where illuminated by some kind of red fire?. These letters surprise me and I freaked out...I turned around and a few seconds latter decided to look again at the wall and the letters where not there anymore.

In another occasion I was doing some soul searching...focused on my thoughts. Suddenly on my wall again an image started to appear...this time it looked like a blueprint for some sort of house/machine?...it had some kind of blue light that made it glow...again I freaked out and it vanished.

A month or two passed away. The next occasion I was in my bed..preparing myself to go to sleep when in a corner I saw silver strings glue together to my walls. The strange thing is that I saw the same thing the next night. On another time I was looking at my ceiling while thinking about my day..this time symbols and diagrams started to appear on the ceiling. I blinked a few times to see if it was really there...the symbols and diagrams keep appearing until my ceiling was full of them..suddenly they vanished as quickly as they appeared.

A few months ago I moved to another room of the house. My room was in darkness and I was looking at a bookshelf that was in a corner...to my surprise..roses 0.o started to appear from nowhere. They looked kind of translucent..I could see through them. The last thing of importance that I remember seeing was a block that appeared in my bed...it was so closed to me so I decided to touch it and see if it was solid..to my surprise I couldn't touch it.

After reading My Big TOE I thought that maybe I was experience a NPMR but it is possible to be aware of PMR and NPMR at the same time?..because I still could see the room normally but these anomalies started to appear from nowhere...probably something to do with the PUP. Another thing that I considered was that someone from NPMR was trying to show me something but about 6 years ago, I saw a being of light in my room. It was a summer night and in my neighboorhood was in total darkness because there was a blackout. In the middle of the night I began to feel in my face some light close to me...I open my eyes and saw the source of the light hiding behind a couple of shoe boxes that was in my room. I was curious about who may be my nocturnal visitor..so I decided to sleep looking upwards with my eyes slightly close..so if it comes back...I will catch a good glance of it . A few minutes passed when I feel the light again..I open my eyes and could not believe what I was seeing. A couple of inches of my face was a being made of pure light that was spherical in form...with the size similar to a football soccer ball..this being was staring at me. No it doesn't had any physical features..but some part of me intuitively knew that it was looking at me..it was surprise..because it doesn't expected me to have the capacity to be able to see it. This being of light was kind of shy...when it notices that I was looking at it...it floated slowly and hide behind the shoe boxes again.Until I read My Big TOE I thought that the being was visiting me when in fact it could be that I was the one visiting its reality hence its sense of surprise. These experiences makes me ask these questions:

1. What kind of psy phenomena falls in that category?...I had out of body experiences both spontaneous and induced so I was not "traveling".
2. It is possible to be aware of two realities at the same time?
3. Could these anomalies mean something?

Thanks for reading
Polarity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Welcome polarity,
Very interesting experience! I've encountered 'light beings' a few times in Lucid Dream-OBEs similar to your description.In one of my experiences it actually seemed to giggle at me in a female tone...

Anyway I'd be interested in answers too. All I can say is a definite Yes to #2. I've experienced this only a couple times,but I believe Tom has really refined this skill. You may have a good knack for it. Keep it up I say.....

For #3: Only you and those you closely interact with (share intertwining history and future circumstances)can decide that unless you experience content that has more broad implications. I'd say that it at least means that reality can be a broader experience than what we commonly accept at the consensus level of culture -if you're open to it...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 pm 
Curator
Curator

polarity,

Subjective experience must ultimately be interpreted by you. The meaning is for you and for you to discover. Have you tried asking? That you don't see a mouth or it does not come across as a body does not mean that you cannot communicate with it.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Polarity, and welcome to Tom's MBT discussion forums, the best place on the web to talk about stuff like this openly, in my opinion. :)
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I can't add much to the great advice of my peers here, other than I feel these kinds of things happen when one is ready to or close to being able to benefit from such experiences. I can only echo this sentiment that you may try to inquire what this is all about. Try to open up a line of communication. Thank you for posting here, and welcome to the board.

Good luck with whatever you do!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 am 

Very interesting experience! I've encountered 'light beings' a few times in Lucid Dream-OBEs similar to your description.In one of my experiences it actually seemed to giggle at me in a female tone...

Anyway I'd be interested in answers too. All I can say is a definite Yes to #2. I've experienced this only a couple times,but I believe Tom has really refined this skill. You may have a good knack for it. Keep it up I say.....

For #3: Only you and those you closely interact with (share intertwining history and future circumstances)can decide that unless you experience content that has more broad implications. I'd say that it at least means that reality can be a broader experience than what we commonly accept at the consensus level of culture -if you're open to it...
That's interesting Jeff. I had another encounter with a being of light in totally different conditions..I was walking on college..going to my next class. Suddenly I saw this ball of light floating next to a group of trees...the energy/light of this one was purple and it looked more dense...the light was kind of hazy..looked like mist. There are so many beings out there..I guess that it must have some meaning to both of us..but it is for us to discover. Still much of the things I have seen doesn't make much sense.
Subjective experience must ultimately be interpreted by you. The meaning is for you and for you to discover. Have you tried asking? That you don't see a mouth or it does not come across as a body does not mean that you cannot communicate with it.
Thanks for the advise Ted. I am recently getting used to the idea of these other realities. When I have the chance will surely see if I can communicate with these beings. Fear is really the biggest obstacle for our spiritual development.
Hi Polarity, and welcome to Tom's MBT discussion forums, the best place on the web to talk about stuff like this openly, in my opinion. :)
Love to you and yours,
Bette
Hello Bette :). Thanks for welcoming me into this community. Surely have a lot to share. There are so many mysteries out there.
I can't add much to the great advice of my peers here, other than I feel these kinds of things happen when one is ready to or close to being able to benefit from such experiences. I can only echo this sentiment that you may try to inquire what this is all about. Try to open up a line of communication. Thank you for posting here, and welcome to the board.

Good luck with whatever you do!
Thanks for the advice..will try to do that too. I think I should visit NPMR. I haven't astral project intentionally since 6 years ago lol. That time I just wanted to know if it was possible. The last time I project it was induced by one of my guides..because I feel that someone took my hand and pull me out of my body and showed me something( still haven't figure the meaning behind what I saw that time). If I experience these things they must have some meaning to me but it is up to me to discover it.

polarity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 pm 
My experience to number 2 question is yes. Both my wife and i have had the experience of perceiving in the seeming sense of physical sight, while quite focused in physical reality, what appeared to be (either projected the image, or our conscious mind translated as such) quite large spiders (which became obvious that they were nonphysical).

Seeing as they fled when they realized that we had become aware of them, and i did not like the "vibe" of the "spider" i saw, i'm not sure i would be all that interested in communicating with them. I felt like i was being spied on by some entity with negative intents. The question is why we were being spied on or checked up, my wife received some info about this one time. If people knew the things that were going on out there, both with ill intentioned human and non human groups connected to powers like the U.S. government, surely they might be afraid (which is probably why many, even with nonphysical experiences, don't learn first hand of these).

It's interesting to note the colors of black and red were prominent in these experiences. Metaphysically and metaphorically, these indicate rather slow vibratory patterns (further from love consciousness in a sense). Also, major "control" oriented color indications.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Polarity,

This is almost a non-answer, but quite simply you are learning to access NPMR data stream(s) and interpreting that data through the visual sense.

As with all emerging senses, the best thing to do is watch the data and 1) learn to ferret out patterns in the data and 2) watch with correlations to other data streams

That sounds abstract, so for an example, in case 1, if the emerging sensibility is physical vision and I am a small puddle organism, I am going to notice that that new "light" stuff has a pattern, coming around for 12 hours and then disappearing again, returning 12 hours later. In case 2), I would begin to notice that every time it did that, my puddle was warming, and then cooling off after it went away.

Happy Trails,
Montana