Return Home
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 am 
Normal User
Normal User

WARNING: SPOILERS, I give away the answers to the exercises, so if you plan to do it yourself, dont read.

Well i have to say this shocked me. i mean, i had faith... but this is really something... i did the exercises for diagnosing and healing peoples energy bodies.. these are my results.

We were given the task to see the energy body of a random person only Tom knows, and we had to locate any illnesses they may have, we were not given any pictures or clues as to what the illness may be, just a blank slate to start with and a name. heres what i came up with.

(this first one is the most shocking of all)

Ron P:

My Diagnosis: Illness in left thigh, Also Pancreatic cancer came into my mind about this guy
Real Answer: Pancreatic cancer

Mari:

My Diagnosis: Arm pit illness, Breast Illness
Real Answer: Breast Cancer

Mark:

My Diagnosis: Illness in stomach area
Real Answer: Lymphnode problem

Bonny/Bonnie:

My Diagnosis: Jaw problem, Toe problem, something wrong with bones?
Real Answer: problem with Toes and Knees.

Joe L:

My Diagnosis: For some reason, i pictured him on an operating table, i thought he was badly beaten up by someone, i gave him black eyes, and broken ribs.
Real Answer: He was shot in the head.

Im as skeptical as the next guy, but i see something here more than just chance. how can i continue to progress in this area?.... are there exercises i can do without finding peoples illness, because that would mean i would have to tell others about this, and im not ready for that haha, i would rather have an exercise to practice the skill but maybe in a way i can do it alone, rather than getting other people involved.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I would suggest remote viewing then. :)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:04 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks, do you know any decent remote viewing manuals? ive started doing "no mind" meditation aswell now (well, properly for the past few days), After finishing Toms Trilogy (which i have to re-read because theres alot to take in), i used Toms basic guidelines and have designed a version comfortable for me...

You know im starting to see all of this, the reason why Tom seems far more advanced than the likes of Buhlman, Monroe, and Albert taylor. He seems to be the only one really going for the no mind meditation, and i think hes right, this is the key to experiencing the larger reality purely, a way to shut down the noise of this reality, I think its the main reason why Tom is atleast on par and in many cases more advanced than the great yogi's of india and beyond.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Art,

Search this site for "remote viewing".

There are several links to some pretty useful sites that focus and teach that on-goingly.

Montana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for the Tip Montana, What do you think the best natural applications are for things like remote viewing, i dont mean sitting in an office remote viewing what russia is doing... but rather a way for it to be used in every day life... i think this will speed up the learning process, if it can be used without pen and paper, and used in small amounts regularly throughout the day, as im sure this is how humans may have used it the way we used to live... the thing they call human instinct may have been greater because of the daily and practical use of these abilities.

Maybe we can come up with some basic ideas? ill be sure to write some up if i think of any decent ones.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Maybe you could try to locate missing things?
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TheArtisan wrote:Thanks for the Tip Montana, What do you think the best natural applications are for things like remote viewing, i dont mean sitting in an office remote viewing what russia is doing... but rather a way for it to be used in every day life... i think this will speed up the learning process, if it can be used without pen and paper, and used in small amounts regularly throughout the day, as im sure this is how humans may have used it the way we used to live... the thing they call human instinct may have been greater because of the daily and practical use of these abilities.

Maybe we can come up with some basic ideas? ill be sure to write some up if i think of any decent ones.
The best application is to use whatever information sources to help you proceed along your life vector, IMO. Seeking out information that is not directly helpful to that (including the subset of helping another) is at best a (occasionally helpful) distraction, but more generally, is a mis-deployment of resources. Sometimes it can be toxic (who wants to view William S Burrough's mind from the inside...? Yuck~), and sometimes it can be recreational (what is like to be a bee landing on and climbing into an Iris?) In short, it is an information channel. One of many.

You could ask the same question on entering a library: What is the best book to read?

Or a University: Who is the best person to talk with? Or listen to?

-Montana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

LOL,

Okay, having said that, here is an interesting possibility for the recreational remote viewing... "The Drone Mystery"

Recently Both Linda Molton Howe and Whitely Streiber have done interviews with or about people that see these bizzare looking drones in the sky, generally near trees.

http://droneteam.com/

No one knows what the heck they are. It's, to me, a fun sort of puzzle.

Anyone interested, have a look with RV and see what you come up with, then post here.

Try not to read other RVs on this thread before you do so, so as to avoid 'front loading', or if you do, mention that you did.

-Montana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for the replies :D

and.... i tend to stay away from streiber, he certainly has an imagination ill give him that.