Return Home
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: I need all of your Help
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:32 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Dealing since few months with MBT, and having i think some big changes in perception and perspective meanwhile,
i am standing now in front of an issue which possibly is a new lesson/test on the way to growth.
My wife (35) has been diagnosted to have a kidney-carcinoma on the left side after an MRT (magnetic resonance) session.
It seems that the kidney has to be removed in order to avoid the cancer to attack other parts of the body.
On Tuesday we will have to go to the hospital and i think it will be decided when to do such a surgery.
(possibly after doing some blood-tests and a second MRT etc.)

So i am asking to all of you who read this:
Please try to help if you have experience in distant healing.
I believe this will at least help to reduce the illness and let the things go into a better shape.
Thank you all for your efforts in advance.

Best regards
Alper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am only experienced in distance loving Alper and am sending love energy to you and yours.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:58 am 
Curator
Curator

Alper,

Having experienced kidney surgery, I know that it is 'no fun'. So my best wishes are with you both. Please do not delay to let healing effects produce results. You are in the situation where there is a high probability as created by the medical tests that the diagnosis is correct. If the next tests confirm the first, do not delay and permit the diagnosed cancer to advance further. You are then in the hands of the surgeons. Fortunately we do have two kidneys and can get by with one in normal circumstances. In light of this, please let us know if you go ahead with the surgery so that we can change focus to reducing pain and enhancing healing of the surgical results and the healthy quality of the remaining kidney. Take care of yourself and your wife in this stressful time.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Alifo wrote:Dealing since few months with MBT, and having i think some big changes in perception and perspective meanwhile,
i am standing now in front of an issue which possibly is a new lesson/test on the way to growth.
My wife (35) has been diagnosted to have a kidney-carcinoma on the left side after an MRT (magnetic resonance) session.
It seems that the kidney has to be removed in order to avoid the cancer to attack other parts of the body.
On Tuesday we will have to go to the hospital and i think it will be decided when to do such a surgery.
(possibly after doing some blood-tests and a second MRT etc.)

So i am asking to all of you who read this:
Please try to help if you have experience in distant healing.
I believe this will at least help to reduce the illness and let the things go into a better shape.
Thank you all for your efforts in advance.

Best regards
Alper
Your wife will be fine Alper. You just have to know this to be true, and everything will work out smoothly. This is always, always easier said than done-- but it is the truth. I'm positive that everyone here who is consciously capable of distance healing will do everything that they can, but in the meantime- remember that your attitude, and your wife's attitude toward this "dis-ease" will be the most critical. This is just another opportunity for growth. Appreciate it for what it is, in that sense- and look ahead to your wife's recovery.

Cole

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Alper,

I'll send Reiki to your wife starting tonight for her Highest Good. First I'll do a half an hour session for her today. After that I'll put her on list with some other people for one hour sessions. Cannot promise to do it daily, but 3-4 times a week.

Lena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lena wrote:Alper,

I'll send Reiki to your wife starting tonight for her Highest Good. First I'll do a half an hour session for her today. After that I'll put her on list with some other people for one hour sessions. Cannot promise to do it daily, but 3-4 times a week.

Lena
Alper, you and your wife are "in good hands" with Lena.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

bette wrote:Alper, you and your wife are "in good hands" with Lena.
Love
Bette
Bette, thank you. I am afraid that it is not a right statement about me or my abilities. I do not like to give any false promises or better to say I give no promises at all. And I don't like to make anybody feel that it is my power to bring any changes in somebody's life of health. Reiki is able to provide a support, extra energy which can be depleted in an ill body. I am not a healer, I don't even look for any specific diseases. I believe that each of us has a lesson to learn, and what kind of lesson, what should be learn or how I don't know. This is why I do send Reiki for person's Highest Good only. How somebody's Highest Self or Soul or Self in NPMR would use Reiki enegry if at all, I don't know. I believe a person cannot rely on Reiki only, it should be self determine power to get better. This is a real healer in each of us. Our own strength, willingness to fight whatever comes to us and believe in ourself are our main sources of energy to overcome anything, an illness as an example.

Lena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm sorry Lena, and I apologize for being that way. I though about it after the fact. My point was that I have experienced the healing energy personally, although I would have to experience it 99 more times for it to be any "evidence". I apologize again, I'll think posts through better.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It is all right, Bette. I perfectly understand why you did it. It is not about me, though my ego is clopping and jumping up and down ;-)). Actually it is a Reiki policy - no promises. Plus we have to remember that only MD can provide legitimate advice and treat people in USA. Everybody else should be very careful, otherwise no good deed goes unpunished. Correct me, if I am wrong.

A big hug to you, Bette.

Lena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lena: no good deed goes unpunished.

I have used this saying three times in as many days. Hugs back at ya Lena.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Big thanks to all of you for your effort and interest.
I will keep you informed about the results or decision at hospital on Tuesday.

Best regards

Alper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:33 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello all,

After being on Tuesday at hospital and talking to the doctor there, we have been told that on coming Monday (20th) we will have a first date to discuss about the next steps and for the 6th of May to plan the surgery.
Also a small possibility that it could be just a adipose tumor (only a piece of fat) was indicated.

After getting this unexpected additional time to prepare mentally and organisationally (we have twins at the age of 3) plus the possibility it could be something less severe than initially thought, we feel much better.

So thanks a lot again for all who helped and continue in helping us.
I will keep you updated.

Best regards

Alper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:36 am 
Curator
Curator

Alifo and all trying to help,

I suggest that all of you trying to help concentrate upon either that this goes away, but that sounds unlikely at this point due to the high probability of something being there, or conversion into the adipose tumor that was mentioned as a possibility. That kind of conversion from something bad to something relatively benign is just the way to help and stay within the limitations of the Psi Uncertainty Principle. Convert the tumor that is there in high probability by tests of the doctors into something else that is still there but much less dangerous. Does this make sense to you all? Trying to switch into either one of these outcomes should be helpful and the latter has a higher probability of succeeding as it requires a simpler and less energy requiring conversion rather than a less probable elimination in just a short time.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It makes perfect sense Ted, thank you. Alifo, thank you for keeping us informed. I have 20 year old twins, so am evidence as parents you will survive raising twins as well. Hugs to all.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:50 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello all,

Last Monday we have been at hospital and finished all formal things for the surgery which was planned at 6th of May. And by the way i have insisted on a ultrasonic checkup.
(Our first checkup was in September 08 and indicated something with 47 mm aperture, at that time we did not know that it could be something like a tumor.
A second ultrasonic checkup at 7th April in 2009 brought 51 mm, which lead us then to the MRT session on 9th April)

Nevertheless the doctor at hospital has measured then something initially with 40 mm aperture which could mean that somehow the tumor has shrinked, even smaller then first measured in September 2008.
After telling him that the size before was bigger, he explained this with the uncertainty of ultrasonic measurements and tried to change the measurement to come to a bigger size.

Dont know how to interpret this, but we also got a call from hospital that the surgery date is now one week earlier than planned (28th of April, next Tuesday) due to free capacity at hospital.

So next Tuesday we will see the truth.

Please continue to help and if you have any other advices, suggestions feel free to answer.

Thanks a lot again to everyone trying to help.

Best regards
Alper