Return Home
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:28 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: London Workshop Promo
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Greetings All,

This is a link to a promo for Tom's London Workshop, please spread it around far and wide, that would be very helpful to Tom.

Kudos and thank you to forum members that participated in creating this clip: themichaelplaster, Peter and djc, and thank you
Donna for spotting content errors.

http://g.ho.st/public/users/~C77CCEA278 ... 9.m4v.html

This clip can also be watched here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44 and http://www.youtube.com/user/MBTEVENTS

Thank you,

Gerik

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've emailed this to a friend actually from the UK living in Chicago (I believe), and my former mentor who goes over to the UK as well recently sending me a post card from there. I'm still trying to figure out an effective way to get the word out in California about the CA workshops, I'm quite isolated physically from everything but desert and the 25,000 souls here. Is there a PDF flyer/poster as I could probably, with permission, print it up and post one up at the college, and at the stores (a smaller version)? There it is (in my mind), a flyer for CA for us here to post about.

I also had a question about the Florida workshop, what is the current status on that as I had thought it was firm and then it got less firm in a MBT Event email I received? Thank you in advance. :)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh man, I wish I could be there. I'm first home 16:30 the 10th from Istanbul. Just one day difference.

But nice promo! :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I've emailed this to a friend actually from the UK living in Chicago (I believe), and my former mentor who goes over to the UK as well recently sending me a post card from there. I'm still trying to figure out an effective way to get the word out in California about the CA workshops, I'm quite isolated physically from everything but desert and the 25,000 souls here. Is there a PDF flyer/poster as I could probably, with permission, print it up and post one up at the college, and at the stores (a smaller version)? There it is (in my mind), a flyer for CA for us here to post about.

I also had a question about the Florida workshop, what is the current status on that as I had thought it was firm and then it got less firm in a MBT Event email I received? Thank you in advance. :)
Love
Bette
Off topic: WOW I don't envy you Bette, I could never live in a desert. I Love storms and rain, but hate the heat :). I live in Sacramento, and I miss Colorado and the beautiful Rocky Mountains.....