Return Home
It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: orbs and Bill Tiller
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:38 pm 

Bill Tiller is attending a conference held by Alberto Villoldo in May on orbs.What is your experience/take on this psi phenomenon in accordance with MBT?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think the best place to start is the information found at the following site

http://orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.ASP?ACTION ... OUNT=89068 (click the research link)

These folks (plasma physicists and atmospheric scientists among others, no doubt) have been studying the phenomena for about 7 years. At this point, I don't think I would consider photographs of light-orbs a psi phenomena. However, my mind is open to new data -- maybe you know something I don't.

Tom

Post subject: Re: orbs and Bill Tiller
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Looking at this thread because I have interest in William Tiller, probably a different FWAU (that's it, right, free will awareness unit?) but interesting, seen while looking for the 2012 post I made a while back due to Lena's recent post, I noticed this. When looking at snapshots of the orbs http://orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.ASP?STYLE= ... OUNT=49702 the notion of sugar falling out of a supersaturated (with sugar) iced tea solution came to mind. I've seen it, tea sweetened with so much sugar that crystals fall out of the solution as new ones dissolve in it, then I saw the same demonstration in a physical science class. I was looking at the snap taken near a bands speakers and the thought was that is was related in some way, the sound capacity of that PMR was supersaturated perhaps. Just a thought.

The way I went through most of the connections that got me here, to this post, is what is required when rotes aren't available for some semblance of 'complete' understanding of other. Is that true, this long connect the dots style being required in PMR communication for efficient understanding?

Love
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

William A. Tiller foundation website. Energy medicine. http://www.tillerfoundation.com/index.php. There is a load of information, papers, etc. there for free ;).

Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

William Tiller Google video.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=D ... ller&emb=0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Bill Tiller is first class, btw. He's a physicist/materials scientist, very smart. He's been doing experiments in measuring psi phenomena, mainly intentionality, for probably three decades (going from memory here). I've got three of his books, which are a bit technical. He's also a long-time meditator and student of Eastern philosophy. He doesn't cover the out of body experience, though, to my knowledge.

Does anyone know whether Bill has read Tom's work?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Roland,

I don't know the answer to your question, but almost 6 years ago I sent Bill Tiller an email offering a gratis set of the MBT trilogy. His private secretary, Walter E. Dibble, responded to my email after looking at the MBT website to see what the books were about. Walter, in a tone dripping with condescension, said that he couldn't imagine why Bill Tiller would have any interest whatsoever in my books, but if I wanted to send a free set anyway, I should send them to him. About 3 months latter (7/31/2003), I received an order (at full price this time) from Walter E. Dibble for the trilogy in paperback. So Bill and his secretary at one time had two sets -- whether or not Bill has read either one of them is unknown. Since that order was placed I have had no communication with either.

A footnote of possible interest: Of the 30 to 40 sets of books that I offered gratis to "leaders in the field" of consciousness research, that was the only set that I actually mailed -- the only reply.

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

twcjr wrote:Roland,

I don't know the answer to your question, but almost 6 years ago I sent Bill Tiller an email offering a gratis set of the MBT trilogy. His private secretary, Walter E. Dibble, responded to my email after looking at the MBT website to see what the books were about. Walter, in a tone dripping with condescension, said that he couldn't imagine why Bill Tiller would have any interest whatsoever in my books, but if I wanted to send a free set anyway, I should send them to him. About 3 months latter (7/31/2003), I received an order (at full price this time) from Walter E. Dibble for the trilogy in paperback. So Bill and his secretary at one time had two sets -- whether or not Bill has read either one of them is unknown. Since that order was placed I have had no communication with either.

A footnote of possible interest: Of the 30 to 40 sets of books that I offered gratis to "leaders in the field" of consciousness research, that was the only set that I actually mailed -- the only reply.

Tom
2nd comment to this board

Re:
"leaders in the field" of consciousness research,
I am disheartened to here this.

I believe this is the ego at work creating a disconnection. I see no disconnect in the work of each.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Since the thread is in the top I might as well post.

This is a pretty straightforward scientific reasoning, from the page Tom linked.

http://orbstudy.com/BIZyCart.ASP?STYLE= ... OUNT=66843

The mystery is quite interesting.

But damn, 30-40 of those people turning down the brilliant work..

Tom, have you e-mailed Sam Parnia, his is at the moment involved in a pioneer project about consciousness and its relation to NDE. I think he will be interested.

Here is the press conference video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGl9BZmoWtU
(several parts). Their website: http://www.mindbodysymposium.com/

That particular project is called :The Human Consciousness Project, it is multinational.
http://www.mindbodysymposium.com/Human- ... oject.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

RBM wrote:
twcjr wrote:Roland,

Tom
2nd comment to this board

Re:
"leaders in the field" of consciousness research,
I am disheartened to here this.

I believe this is the ego at work creating a disconnection. I see no disconnect in the work of each.
While I do think it's going to be very very difficult to spread the MBT model of reality to scientists due to their need for concrete proof, I would think that those who are in consciousness studies such as "tiller" would be more open. Heck, Tiller was in the movie "What the bleep do we know" which was filled with all kinds of errors and false ideas(in my opinion). The model of MBT has spread quite a bit though over the last few years.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

vestal wrote:

While I do think it's going to be very very difficult to spread the MBT model of reality to scientists due to their need for concrete proof, ...
Hi Vestal,

Concrete proofs, you say? Of course there are concrete proofs. There are concrete subjective ones as well as objective, if not with regard to the whole theory, at least concerning a substantial part of it, i.e., the existence of a non-physical realm, and some of them quite easy to be seeing. The question is how such proofs are to be obtained, clearly not by compelling mathematical demonstrations.
Perhaps the placement at the beginning of the book of these Tom's personal experiences has not been the best choice.

Carlos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That was an interesting old thread, thanks for bumping it Carlos. Orbs are popular again, btw, from what I see on all the ghost type Reality shows I watch.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Carlos wrote:
vestal wrote: While I do think it's going to be very very difficult to spread the MBT model of reality to scientists due to their need for concrete proof, ...
Hi Vestal,

Concrete proofs, you say? Of course there are concrete proofs. There are concrete subjective ones as well as objective, if not with regard to the whole theory, at least concerning a substantial part of it, i.e., the existence of a non-physical realm, and some of them quite easy to be seeing. The question is how such proofs are to be obtained, clearly not by compelling mathematical demonstrations.
Perhaps the placement at the beginning of the book of these Tom's personal experiences has not been the best choice.

Carlos
Carlos, you are writing to a post that was made 4 years ago. In internet or forum terminology, this is called necro-ing a thread, as in 'resurrected from the dead'. In most cases, it is counter-productive to do, for many reasons. 1. the subject has been settled. 2. the posters in the original thread are either gone, or done with the thread. 3. it causes some disorganisation as the thread is bumped to the top of the forum.

You probably missed the date, it happens, I'm just using this opportunity to say this, because it hasn't been mentioned on the forum before. That's all.