rediscovering history

sharpmind
Normal User
Normal User

rediscovering history

Post by sharpmind »

Hello all,

From my reading of the MBT and other resources in the paranormal literature, it seems like visiting historical records of past time is not only possible, but also not difficult at all. Two questions arise here, have people gone back to controversial times in history like the times of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad(to name a few) to see what really happened and reported back? If not, are people here willing to take part in a small project where exactly that is done?

sharpmind
msagansk
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: rediscovering history

Post by msagansk »

It certainly sounds like an interesting idea, doesn't it? I'm nowhere near able to do that myself.

If someone was able to though, I'm not sure you would necessarily get any value out of it (other than a gee whiz). It's sort of like why Tom doesn't tell stories of his experiences. It's purely subjective - if they told you about it you could either believe it/disbelieve it or just shrug your shoulders about it and move on.

A collection of people checking isn't reliable either. They might not be getting the actual actualized past and bias their results with a shared belief system - ESPECIALLY during controversial times.

I think there is more value in learning how to check and see for yourself.
Mike
pgtrue
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by pgtrue »

The answers that they find would be theirs alone. We must find our own answers. As msagansk says, any answers would be subjective, and worthy of little more than a shrug or a Gee whiz.
LOVE is the answer

peace
patrick
whitcomb
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by whitcomb »

I remember that when I attended The Monroe Institute some years ago, a transcript was circulating, of a remote viewing session that famed remote viewer Joseph McMoneagle had conducted of Jesus. Joe later published it in his 1998 book "The Ultimate Time Machine," (page 77-89) as "The Jesus Transcript". Joe has a reputation as a superior remote viewer. I take no position on the accuracy of "The Transcript."
Ted Vollers
Curator
Curator

Post by Ted Vollers »

That is an interesting concept. How did 'Jesus' account for his slight errors in theology and metaphysics, considering that his speaking to someone from the far future via the data base kind of created a contrast hard to miss? Any embarrassment or as coming from the data base, still locked into the same parochial understanding?

Ted
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by bette »

Here is the Amazon version of said book hopefully at said page about Jesus. http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Time-Mac ... 157174102X
Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by bette »

bette wrote:Here is the Amazon version of said book hopefully at said page about Jesus. http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Time-Mac ... 157174102X
Love
Bette
This was such an interesting read that I must now buy the book. Amazing, really. If you have an Amazon sign-in you can read the entire section online, and then some. Just search "Jesus" if the link doesn't work.
Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
Lena
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Lena »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsi4VSWQ ... E589662C86 Controlled Remote Viewing Briefing By Paul O'Connor
'Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance.' Confucius.
msagansk
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by msagansk »

whitcomb wrote:I remember that when I attended The Monroe Institute some years ago, a transcript was circulating, of a remote viewing session that famed remote viewer Joseph McMoneagle had conducted of Jesus. Joe later published it in his 1998 book "The Ultimate Time Machine," (page 77-89) as "The Jesus Transcript". Joe has a reputation as a superior remote viewer. I take no position on the accuracy of "The Transcript."
When I did my "Gateway Voyage" at TMI, we had one evening where Joseph McMoneagle came as a guest speaker. I didn't quite know who he was at the time, but they showed a video of him successfully remote viewing on a TV show for a major TV network (I think it was NBC). He's quite good, but I think he's also limited by some personal beliefs that would be stretched if he read MBT.

For example, he described an experience he had in which he had encountered what he thought might be "God"/"Source"/"Big Cheese"/Insert_AUM_Synonym as an immense shining ball of light. The only problem to him was that the light had a boundary, which he thought was impossible since he believes Source is infinite - so he dismissed the experience. But to someone who understands MBT, a boundary to the light makes sense.

In any case, he had many interesting viewpoints on the history of planet Earth and the human species. Things like the destruction of many rather advanced civilizations in a cyclical pattern (including humans living with dinosaurs), inaccuracies in our current understanding of human evolution, interaction with Mars, etc. etc.

It's all quite a bit more interesting than what our current history books seem to indicate. I'd like to see for myself. :)
Mike
Ted Vollers
Curator
Curator

Post by Ted Vollers »

The being in the discussion claiming to have been Jesus comes across a lot differently from what I expected. I have not read it all as there are chunks out at strategic places on Amazon. I will bring here part of what is said to your attention that seems very compatible with what is said by Tom in My Big TOE in terms of the primary purpose of the VRs being to provide interactions between the IUOCs which acts to reduce entropy and improve Quality of Consciousness.

In the record of his exploring with Robert Monroe and meeting with Jesus, it is stated that the purpose of Jesus was to create via his mission, increased interaction by which the learning and development of mankind would grow. Limiting the viewpoint to PMR as they were limited in their views, compare this directly to what Tom said. Continuing, Joe stated that the interference with this process was "apparently the static on the line" which you can compare directly with entropy or disorder or static on the line. Joe said that this interference in the process was created by "what we call fear". No direct parallel there, but later he says "the opposites of fear are within the focus of life. Some would call that love of fellow man".

So we do have in Joe McMoneagle's account, two parallels between MBT and the supposed true purpose of Jesus. The emphasis on the importance of interaction between "human beings" or between their true minds as IUOCs and the opposite of fear being love. This is stated as not being a part of the thinking of men up to that time. The true purpose of Jesus was apparently a sort of paradigm shift, just as for Tom and MBT.

I will try to read all of this part of Joe's book and see what other parallels, if any, I can detect. Others of you might also look and may get there before I do.

Ted
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by bette »

I think I was able to read that entire section, and how I read it was there wasn't the being Jesus directly talking, but rather Joe relaying information he was getting about the being that was Jesus' reasons for being such a big deal during that lifetime. I wouldn't go comparing the missions Ted, it is different with Tom, and MBT, totally different as far as delivery, and the ability of each of us to know personally like Tom AND so many other do. Right?
Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
Ted Vollers
Curator
Curator

Post by Ted Vollers »

Not a great deal was said. And of course it was Joe's interpreting his understanding and relaying it to Bob Monroe. I am not comparing beings or missions or planning. I am just pointing out that it seems that there was a similarity of purpose in creating a paradigm shift. And that part of the basis for that similarity of purpose touched on similar understandings of the concept of the importance of interactions between beings in creating significant change and advance and that it sounds suspiciously like entropy reduction. This was expressed differently in that there is no concept beyond PMR regarding 'Jesus' as described by Joe while Tom of course goes beyond this to the IUOCs that are the minds of human beings in CS where they experience themselves as human beings and PMR as a VR. There also seems to be a parallel in the thought that the opposite of fear is love.

It also seems that there was a difference in delivery. There was no mass communication then such as the Internet and not even printed books. The focus seemed on conveying information to a core group who were to spread the word as the only way to achieve wider communication at that time. I gather that this approach was derailed. I see no problem in noting the parallels that do seem to exist and I haven't read it all yet. Are there more parallels in understanding yet to be discovered? I have pointed out some parallels I see between the message of the Buddha regarding Illusion versus Virtual Reality and some other things that Tom describes that mystics of all ages have described such as the Void and Indra's Net/RWW. This was no problem to anyone.

Ted
pgtrue
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by pgtrue »

Ted Vollers wrote:Not a great deal was said. And of course it was Joe's interpreting his understanding and relaying it to Bob Monroe. I am not comparing beings or missions or planning. I am just pointing out that it seems that there was a similarity of purpose in creating a paradigm shift. And that part of the basis for that similarity of purpose touched on similar understandings of the concept of the importance of interactions between beings in creating significant change and advance and that it sounds suspiciously like entropy reduction. This was expressed differently in that there is no concept beyond PMR regarding 'Jesus' as described by Joe while Tom of course goes beyond this to the IUOCs that are the minds of human beings in CS where they experience themselves as human beings and PMR as a VR. There also seems to be a parallel in the thought that the opposite of fear is love.

It also seems that there was a difference in delivery. There was no mass communication then such as the Internet and not even printed books. The focus seemed on conveying information to a core group who were to spread the word as the only way to achieve wider communication at that time. I gather that this approach was derailed. I see no problem in noting the parallels that do seem to exist and I haven't read it all yet. Are there more parallels in understanding yet to be discovered? I have pointed out some parallels I see between the message of the Buddha regarding Illusion versus Virtual Reality and some other things that Tom describes that mystics of all ages have described such as the Void and Indra's Net/RWW. This was no problem to anyone.

Ted

Thanks Ted,
This is certainly not a problem for me. The parallels and connections are everywhere I look.

Remember what Tom said: "How do you present the truth, when the truth is unacceptable? You cant start from where you are, you have to start from where THEY are."
I have always felt that if there was a "God" then he would have to speak to people in a language that they can understand.
Today its digital consciousness. 2000 yrs ago it was parables and riddles. Today information travels on the world wide web, The media in those days was : you tell 12 people, and they tell 12 people, and they all tell 12 people and so on...

peace
patrick
LOVE is the answer

peace
patrick
bette
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by bette »

I should have just said, "Jesus Christ Ted you're not saying Tom is Jesus Christ?" I agree there is a bunch of stuff I read that I had that thought that this is that, but that is just me. I should have just said the above, because that is what I was thinking since I think you would not make ANY association like that. It's very interesting, the message, the requirement for something outside anything known, like that.
Love
Bette
All That Is
what is?
Consciousness.
pgtrue
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by pgtrue »

Dont worry Bette,
If there was a "christ" he was only a digital consciousness, FWAU, part of an IUOC, participating in a virtual reality simulation for the purpose of learning to overcome fear, reducing entropy, and becomming "LOVE". Just like us. :-)

peace
patrick
LOVE is the answer

peace
patrick

Return to “Wud I Say? (The place for free form ad lib communication.)”