Return Home
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:52 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:52 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

There is no mention of Jane Roberts, but I thought this was an interesting corellation between the info that Jane Roberts channeled and the results of this experimental science. I am currently reading Seth Speaks. This quote from Seth was interesting to me. It basically says that each individual cell in your body is conscious on its own. Each cell has individual consciousness.

"So you stand amid a constant vital commotion, a gestalt of aware energy, and you are yourselves physically composed
of conscious cells that carry within themselves the realization of their own identity, that
cooperate willingly to form the corporeal structure that is your physical body."

This is not the current thinking regarding individual cells from a current biological point of view. They are seen more as dumb entities that do not possess consciousness. Some Googling found some research done by Guenter Albrecht-Buehler, Ph.D. and Robert Laughlin Rea Professor of Cell Biology. This research suggests that individual cells are actually conscious and so do make various conscious decisions.

http://www.basic.northwestern.edu/g-buehler/FRAME.HTM (You will need to click through each of the links in the left hand frame to see all of the content)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:49 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I found this web site of Nick Herbert who is a physicist where he mentions an experiment inspired by Jane Roberts. This one was unsuccessful. I do not know if other experiments were tried.

"To this trio of mind-matter experiments I should probably add my own work with the metaphase typewriter which was a quantum system (Geiger counter and radioactive source) coupled thru speech statistics to an electric typewriter. Inspired by Jane Roberts' Seth Speaks, I had hoped that the MT might operate as a quantum spirit medium and function as a clear communication channel for a discarnate entity as talkative as Seth. But no spirits ever took over my metaphase device during the year or so that it was in operation."

http://quantumtantra.blogspot.com/2009/ ... ality.html

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:13 pm 

Quote:
There is no mention of Jane Roberts, but I thought this was an interesting corellation between the info that Jane Roberts channeled and the results of this experimental science. I am currently reading Seth Speaks. This quote from Seth was interesting to me. It basically says that each individual cell in your body is conscious on its own. Each cell has individual consciousness.

"So you stand amid a constant vital commotion, a gestalt of aware energy, and you are yourselves physically composed
of conscious cells that carry within themselves the realization of their own identity, that
cooperate willingly to form the corporeal structure that is your physical body."

This is not the current thinking regarding individual cells from a current biological point of view. They are seen more as dumb entities that do not possess consciousness. Some Googling found some research done by Guenter Albrecht-Buehler, Ph.D. and Robert Laughlin Rea Professor of Cell Biology. This research suggests that individual cells are actually conscious and so do make various conscious decisions.

http://www.basic.northwestern.edu/g-buehler/FRAME.HTM (You will need to click through each of the links in the left hand frame to see all of the content)
Funny. I just learned that biologist Bruce Lipton, author of "Biology of Belief" and the fellow that did a 2 hour dialog with Tom in the summer of 2012 (see Tom's youtube channel) spoke for several years at a Seth Conference in Colorado prior to publishing his first book. http://www.coloradosethconference.com/P01pg2.html#BLptn