Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:25 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Remote Viewing Exercise
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

February 18th, 2012 update for this thread:

This is just a quick update for those that are coming across this thread for the first time since it has evolve a bit. The intention is fairly simple: to allow for remote viewing practice as a means to better understand how to access data. You can do this by any means you like (from a lucid dream, an OBE, durring meditation, or while sitting in front of the screen). The point is to practice, try, and learn.

The current format is pretty straight forward.

To practice your remote viewing:
1. Read the last few posts to see if there are currently any items or locations to view.
2. Try to access the data via whatever remote viewing process you choose and write down your findings.
3. Check back on the day that the info for those items is to be posted and see how you did.

If you would like to set out an item (or items) for others to view:
1. Set the item in a location where it won't be disturbed
2. Post to let others know that you have set the item out to be viewed. Also include the date the you will post an image of the item.
3. On the data that you specified, post an image of the item.

These are just guidelines of course. Feel free to come up with variations. You can keep the results of your attempts to yourself or share them in the thread with others.

To keep the thread clean and easy to follow for those practicing, please limit your posts to being about the objects/locations or your results.

Many thanks to MeClam for keeping the ball rolling!

Below is the original post for this thread:
Quote:
This is just a simple test run of an idea. All are welcome to participate.

I have drawn a simple shape/design/picture with a black marker on a white piece of paper. Below the drawing, I have written a single word that best describes the shape/design/picture.

Your task is to attempt to remote view what is on the paper. You may want to review Tom's experiential exercises from one of his lectures first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqyK9lbw ... re=related

Do not post your findings in this thread. Write down or draw what you get and send it to me via a private message

Attach any images of you drawing(s) to the private message (optional).

I will post all of the responses and an image of the paper in question on Friday, November 25th at 10am Pacific Standard Time.

Feel free to make more than one attempt. This is a great way to practice focusing intent and quieting the mind. If there is an interest, perhaps we could do these on a regular basis as a means to collect personal evidence and hone skills for things such as healing.

Have fun :)

Last edited by Justin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Great idea Justin. Perhaps if there is enough interest we could rotate who creates the image so that you get a shot at RV as well. :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:13 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

msagansk:
Quote:
Ok well I took a shot.
My attempt is that it is a black circle with a dot in it, sort of like Target's logo.
alik:
Quote:
Cat's tail and the word ONE.
willmeister:
Quote:
Here's a link to what I got. It's a paint png file of what appears to be either a flower in a pot or some kind of sea urchin lol.
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?5zwla4m68jbv7ym
The actual image is attached below. As I was thinking about this after drawing the house, I had the idea that a flower would be a good item for next time - worthy of noting.
Quote:
Great idea Justin. Perhaps if there is enough interest we could rotate who creates the image so that you get a shot at RV as well. :)
Good idea Mike. I would love to get in some more practice.

Attachments:
rv1.jpg
rv1.jpg [ 18.56 KiB | Viewed 4841 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just to keep this rolling...

I have set 3 objects on a shelf in my house where they will not be disturbed. The first object will be labeled #1, the second will be labeled #2, and the third as #3. So, simply set you intent to view an object based on the number (example: I want to view object #1 that Justin has set on the shelf, etc).

I will post a picture of the objects tomorrow (Saturday Nov, 26) at 10 am PST.

Remember not to post you results here. Send them to me in a private message. Thanks.

Practice, practice, practice ;)

Good attempts by the way.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

willmeister:
Quote:
#1. A book/some papers..
#2. A baby, some kind of toy/doll..
#3. A big bag of red Doritos, I tried again, I got Gumby. So... Sour Patch Kids, maybe? lol.
msagansk:
Quote:
#1 - a round disc like a CD or DVD
#2 - a dart
#3 - an apple
Attached is an image of the items.

#1 Open pocket knife
#2 US quarter
#3 Orange foam ear plug

A few things to note: the shelf that the items were on is in a office/study. In the room is a dart board and plenty of books and papers. The darts are stored a few feet from where the items were.. as well as books and papers. Perhaps some success, but uncertainty prevails ;)

Attachments:
rv3.jpg
rv3.jpg [ 26.6 KiB | Viewed 4802 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

3 new items are set up and ready to be viewed. Again each is numbered 1, 2, or 3 and they have been placed in the same location.

Remember to private message your findings. I will post the items tomorrow after 10am pst.

Feel free to set up your own items and post here in this thread. The more the better.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Oh wow heh. I just want to say that for number 3 I actually perceived something round but didn't know how to interpret it any further. I didn't want to repeat what I had for 1 so I took a bit of a guess and my intellect probably got in the way. I didn't perceive any three dimensional qualities. Whether it was the coin or the dart board I can't say.

I will take it as a partial hit. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I set up one object in one of my bedrooms in my house, labelled with a "#1" written on a piece of paper.

Please PM me your attempts as to what this is. I'll post a picture of the target on Monday, November 28.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sorry for the delay in posting...

willmeister:
Quote:
Attempt 1 (dream state last night. I don't know why i did this, it wasn't intentional, I was supposed to be preparing an oob mission but went autopilot, so wth)

#1. pen
#2. frankie lymon
#3. a plane, model maybe

Attempt 2 (awake this morning)
#1. a home interior pic
#2. a lollipop
#3. a plane, model
msagansk:
Quote:
1. Tape
2. Ruler
3. Something crumpled or fluffy
Below is the image of the items...

1. Pipe cleaner shaped into a heart
2. Light bulb from Christmas lights
3. Orange toothbrush
Quote:
I set up one object in one of my bedrooms in my house, labelled with a "#1" written on a piece of paper.

Please PM me your attempts as to what this is. I'll post a picture of the target on Monday, November 28.
Awesome. Thanks Mike.

Attachments:
rv4.jpg
rv4.jpg [ 27.32 KiB | Viewed 4753 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Oh wow heh. I just want to say that for number 3 I actually perceived something round but didn't know how to interpret it any further. I didn't want to repeat what I had for 1 so I took a bit of a guess and my intellect probably got in the way. I didn't perceive any three dimensional qualities. Whether it was the coin or the dart board I can't say.

I will take it as a partial hit. :)
Some good stuff no doubt.

Will, making attempts from the dream/OBE state is great I think. I am trying to view via that route as well.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Results:
Quote:
#1: clothes pen, skate board, doll or child's stuffed toy, small basket (ie: wicker). Also felt a tingling sensation on my head (top left)- perhaps related to the object (had thought of "head injury", but may have been self created).
The item is a pumpkin/jack-o-lantern. Those jack-o-lanterns do get some head trauma from time to time. :)

Good try.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The item is a pumpkin/jack-o-lantern. Those jack-o-lanterns do get some head trauma from time to time. :)
:) they do indeed.

Okay, I have set out three more items in the same manner as above.

I will post the results tomorrow evening (pst). PM any attempts/findings to me.

Mike, if you have time please set out another item.

Hopefully some others will join in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I set out another item, in the same general location as before, marked with a #1. I will also post the results tomorrow evening.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The thing the thing is on is a.......desk. Am I correct Mike? :) Just teasing and wanted to say hey since I don't have this experience but am interested in it. Did you know the guy with the vision that help create that cave system of beautiful artistic expressions is a remote viewer?
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You're right bette. :P

Feel free to jump right in, just PM me your answer.

I'm not sure which cave system you're referring to.