This is just a quick update for those that are coming across this thread for the first time since it has evolve a bit. The intention is fairly simple: to allow for remote viewing practice as a means to better understand how to access data. You can do this by any means you like (from a lucid dream, an OBE, durring meditation, or while sitting in front of the screen). The point is to practice, try, and learn.
The current format is pretty straight forward.
To practice your remote viewing:
1. Read the last few posts to see if there are currently any items or locations to view.
2. Try to access the data via whatever remote viewing process you choose and write down your findings.
3. Check back on the day that the info for those items is to be posted and see how you did.
If you would like to set out an item (or items) for others to view:
1. Set the item in a location where it won't be disturbed
2. Post to let others know that you have set the item out to be viewed. Also include the date the you will post an image of the item.
3. On the data that you specified, post an image of the item.
These are just guidelines of course. Feel free to come up with variations. You can keep the results of your attempts to yourself or share them in the thread with others.
To keep the thread clean and easy to follow for those practicing, please limit your posts to being about the objects/locations or your results.
Many thanks to MeClam for keeping the ball rolling!
Below is the original post for this thread:
This is just a simple test run of an idea. All are welcome to participate.
I have drawn a simple shape/design/picture with a black marker on a white piece of paper. Below the drawing, I have written a single word that best describes the shape/design/picture.
Your task is to attempt to remote view what is on the paper. You may want to review Tom's experiential exercises from one of his lectures first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqyK9lbw ... re=related
Do not post your findings in this thread. Write down or draw what you get and send it to me via a private message
Attach any images of you drawing(s) to the private message (optional).
I will post all of the responses and an image of the paper in question on Friday, November 25th at 10am Pacific Standard Time.
Feel free to make more than one attempt. This is a great way to practice focusing intent and quieting the mind. If there is an interest, perhaps we could do these on a regular basis as a means to collect personal evidence and hone skills for things such as healing.
Have fun :)