Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Deep questions
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello! I have recently read "DMT-the spirit molecyle" and "Lucid Dreaming" and now comes the topic - death. What happens after death? I had a friend who lived with me as roomie.. we knew each other as friends since childhodd but two weeks ago he died in a car accident. We would sit and discuss like every freakin night subjects with MBT as a framework . What do you think happens after deth? Do you reach our "Higher Self" as an IUOC? We remember our fragment that we consist of as in this PMR? Does he know what I am doing? Or is this reality just a fade memory of his or does not exist any more.. If not what is the purpose of having relations here? We are gonna die and then never interact again? I just cant accept it. We must be able to interact somehow after death as IUOC.. some say its possible even here in PMR through lucid dreaming (well really in NPMR) but from PMR.

Individuals who have taken DMT shows some extreme stories.

Laura, one of the voulenteers who joined Rick Strassmans DMT research project. She was injected with a full dose of DMT.
Good. Its a very enchanting place. I almost dont want to leave it. Transitions are completions. How I am. Who I am.
First I saw a tunnel or channel of light off to the right light. I had to turn to go into it. Then the whole process repated on the left. It was intentional that way. It was as if it had a source, further away. It got bigger farther away, like a tunnel. It was bright and pulsating. There was a sound like music, like a score, but unfamiliar to me, supporting the emotional tone of the events and drawing me in. It was very small. It was very large. There were large beings in the tunnel, on the right side, next to me. I had a sense of great speed. Everything was unimportant relative to this. Things were flashing, flashing by, as if from a different perspective. It was so much more real than life.
The left and right tunnels joined inf ront of me. There were gremlins, small, faces mostly. They had wings and tails and stuff. I paid them little attention. The larger beings were there to sustain and support me. That was their realm. A sort of good and evil thing: the gremlins versus the tall beings. The tall beings were loving, smiling and serene.
Something rushed through me, out of me. I remember thinking at some point, ”Here comes the separation”. I felt my body only when I swallowed or breathed, and that really was not a physical feelings as much as it was here today. I thought it would be primarily in front of me, but this took turns on both sides and then joined in front.
Im amazed DMT is in the body. Its there for a reason. Its there for dying today. I had a sense of dying, letting go and separating, after the beings in the tunnel helped me along.
The other side is very, very different. There are no words, body, or sounds there to limit things. I first saw deep space, white with stars. Then there was this multidimensional experience starting. It was alive. It was the aliveness that I heard. My body was trying to say, ”Remember the body” as I was going into that place. It was not a desperate cry, but an attempt to keep it real, make the experience real from the point of view of the senses. The body wanted me back.
Its like a cosmic joke. If we all knew what was waiting for us, we would all kill ourselves. Thats why we stay in this form for so long, to figure that out. Thats also why its so hard to remember the immediancy of it. Ive been reading books about near-death experiences. They really do a good job describing the DMT state. Im reading them in such a familiar manner.
Everyone should try a high dose of DMT once. I dont know if the beings today were saying ”Try death once” or ”Try life once”. That place is so full and so complete that an idea of this place is to try and be as complete as possible. Yet when I came back into my body it was so heavy and so confining. Also, time here seems so strange. Eternity is an attribute of the place. It would have to be.
I gradually became more and more soild and moved toward my everyday presence. I watched the universes creation down from fundamental mental energy to a vibratory rate to material things. I realized I was creating the hospital and the room. I realized that the hospital, the room, the people, they were all constructs of my mind.
I would have to say my experience was a classical death/rebirth experience. I knew the boundary beyound life existed. I never thought Id be there, though, at such and early age. I no longer fear death.

From "DMT - the spirit molecyle"

Its like a cosmic joke. If we all knew what was waiting for us, we would all kill ourselves. Thats why we stay in this form for so long, to figure that out.

Well she did not take her life, and obviously we are not supposed to. But I saw someone said on this forum "a suicide is like a computer lag that hangs your computer when you havent saved for a long time". He was a troubled man, and said sometimes he wanted to kill himself, though I still think it was an accident, everything was goin better. But he suffered.. And if a sucide is like that, then shoulnt it be the same if you die at a young age of whatever? Its the intent that matters or what?

I just hope he is at a better place, but it troubles me that we are just fragments of ourself. Will this be complete deleted just layin there in TBC database? Is my memories there in the base? What is my memories? Do I even have my OWN memories..

Do you think we are forced to come here or is it everyones own choice? if we are IUOC and therefore eternal we should be able to just stay in NPMR as our full self? Or are we just a fragment of our selves in NPMR to? I dont know anything anymore.. Are we ever gonna be our FULL selves?

Sebastian

Last edited by Shango on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Deep questions
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sebastian,

That's a lot of questions and it seems from them you have grasped MBT so far at the logical level. Any answers to your questions you will find now will most likely be processed by you also at the intellectual level. In your current situation it may be best to just let all the thinking go for a while. It may very well be that you will be in a better position to possibly communicate with your friend. Take a look at this thread, it may give you more insight:
viewtopic.php?t=6843&f=4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:07 pm 
Curator
Curator

Sebastian,

You are missing some of the key MBT concepts. When your friend died, he merged back with his continuing experience within NPMR. He did not in fact die. That experience is there for his continuing self in NPMR although it is just a part of his continuing and developing experience, just like you do not have a continuous memory of everything that has transpired here in PMR within your life. You forget some things as not worth remembering.

Here on the board we have also discussed and made references to ADC, After Death Communication. It is possible that your friend, despite the degree of your friendship, has so many other concerns on his present list and present time that he does not think that his friend Sebastian might want to talk to him. You could try to reach him.

We are not forced to come here. Our point of view and perceptions there in NPMR are so different that we do wish to come to PMR as it is the place to come to develop much faster than just our NPMR experience. Our self as an IUOC has experiences as a part of AUM that are not at all conscious to it. Its only consciousness is within NPMR where things change very slowly and we do not develop noticeably. The intense interaction and feedback which is the norm here is why we come here as it is where we really develop our Quality of Consciousness. Let me know what I have not adequately covered.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No, I know that we really dont die, but its like "one second we are here and the next we are there". That is something Im well aware of. Yes I should, but I guess he might still be in the transision-phase. But then the concept of time.. How much time has already passed in NPMR in relation to here in PMR? What is the time difference? Could we say that when one day has passed in PMR, two weeks has passed in NPMR? Maybe Tom describes this in the third book, with the delta-t stuff everything...

Well I guess it feels good to know that we are not forced.

However what still troubles me is that I have red many stories from lucid dreamers and people who have experienced DMT.. Im sure you can reach the state under meditation.. that is the "light awareness". Many experienced meditators/lucid dreamers say that they can reach the state of "just being awareness". No identity, no memory, just awareness. That frightens me. If that is our full self we have no identity anymore? No memory of this.. If thats so, do we really wanna reach that higher state as "light awareness"?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 am 
Curator
Curator

There is not really that much difference in time perception between PMR and NPMR as Tom has described it in the past. There are of course no clocks there in NPMR.

If you find dread or fear in terms of any concept of meditation, then simply do not go there until you have learned to drop the fear. Nothing is absolutely necessary.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Its like a cosmic joke. If we all knew what was waiting for us, we would all kill ourselves.

Sebastian, I know you already know this, but I restate the obvious anyway.

We are here in PMR for important reasons and purposes. To intentionally terminate our existence here is counterproductive and only slows our growth and evolution. Tom says that suicide is "frowned upon" by the higher beings in NPMR, but we are not directly punished for it. However the slowing of our progress on the evolutionary path is unwanted.

So, we have to disagree with the literal meaning of the statement from the DMT book, but I understand that their intent was to emphasize how wonderful the Afterlife is.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes you are right Ted, but Im born a seeker and will always be a seeker ;)

Okey yes of course suicide is counterproductive to the hole LCS and for us as individuals.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"Our self as an IUOC has experiences as a part of AUM that are not at all conscious to it?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 pm 
Curator
Curator

Sebastian,

Yes, as Tom has described, most of the cycles of the LCS as system states is taken up in the functionality of what ever AUM does with its time. During that time, your IUOC (and everyone and every critter's), functions together as AUM and is in fact AUM. Also during part of that time, groups of IUOCs function together as The Big Computer, which cycles of the LCS are a part of the total cycles devoted to AUM. Tom describes an Even Bigger Computer and guess what makes up that EBC? A whole bunch of IUOCs. There is nothing there but IUOCs and their interconnecting data buss of the RWW.

The only things, experiences, that we as IUOCs consciously have is our participation within Virtual Realities. And what are we conscious of then? The data stream coming to us over the RWW which we interpret as our VR experience. When we are in, as our IUOC being aware of, NPMR, that data stream is pretty lean. It consists of communications from other IUOCs and a relatively minimal experience of an environment. What is happening is that AUM has set up a group of IUOCs to function as an instance of TBC. That then functions as a hub to communicate over the RWW individually as IUOCs, creating a data stream personalized for each IUOC that is what they have to be conscious of and sending it to them. They then, on other delta t cycles of the LCS system states, experience that data stream as their consciousness of NPMR. This is Tom's analogy of the 'sheetness' of AUM. The 'sheet' metamorphoses as needed between being AUM and being TBC and being ourselves as IUOCs experiencing NPMR. It is only as we experience NPMR, that data stream, that we are conscious.

Regarding PMR, the same thing happens but the VR requires a great deal more creation effort since it has a more elaborate and rigid rule set. So we as IUOCs spend a fair amount of time working together as an instance of TBC calculating the VR ahead based upon probability. Then further, that probable new state of the VR must be converted or rendered into a data stream specialized for each IUOC, just as in NPMR but more complex, which is done by an extension of TBCs functioning to render the experience to provide all of our senses and communications from others and indeed, even our own thoughts that we are conscious of. This last occurs because we as we experience PMR cannot function as fast as our IUOC as a digital mind so what we 'think', what we are conscious of as our own thoughts, just like what we experience, must be prepared for us and sent to us over the RWW.

We can only experience what comes to us over the RWW as a data stream. Our experiences within VRs is created for us to experience those VRs as our interpretation of that data stream. Here in PMR, that means that we see, hear, touch, taste and smell things. We also 'think' about things consciously as we say. What comes to us over the RWW as we function as part of AUM or as part of TBC, etc. provides no data stream to be conscious of but rather things for us to do, to calculate, as part of the functioning of AUM or the work of The Big Computer. Commands if you will. Equations to evaluate. Memories to scan for a particular pattern. All of the things that go into the functioning of AUM itself or as an instance of TBC. None of which can we be conscious of.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I must disagree with the suicide issue. After my brother´s suicide, I began to search in the depths of everything, and grew and evolved at a speed that otherwise I would not have.
I also enormously diminished entropy, became more empathic with others and understood that my brother´s suicide was in a certain way programmed-

This does not mean that I think suicide is good. After all we come here to experience and grow, and not to escape, but there might be rare circumstances in which suicide is programmed.

The catastrophe I lived showed me there were only two possibilities: either sink with the ship, or survive and learn to fly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I don't think suicide is ever programmed. It is the goal of every consciousness to evolve. And we all have free will. So it would take away someone's free will to make choices if the life was pre-programmed to end in suicide.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Is there AUM? I mean... am I AUM, like you are AUM? What is an "independent" AUM? :O

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:48 am 
Curator
Curator

???????????????????????