Return Home
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:09 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

I stumbled upon this guy on YouTube, Rob Cutter, who seems like he may have had (and is perhaps still having) experiences/contact with the LCS. The YT video below, entitled "Unity Consciousness," is part one of a four part series that I initially encountered. It is along the lines of the increasingly common theme that consciousness is fundamental, we’re all one, and that most religions possess the same kernel of truth within them, which is: the purpose of our existence is to learn how to love one another. I found this video series to be quite beautiful and moving, and it has a number of concepts in common with MBT (but it is not essential to the question I will be getting to).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EDktQz5cM

As I continued watching Rob’s material, I eventually came to a two part video series that sort of weirded me out, entitled "Dark Masters & Reincarnation." The video presents a similar description to one element within MBT, but with a major twist. If I am interpreting Tom’s model correctly, Rob’s model is similar to Tom’s in that they both indicate that, within our overall consciousness system, our earthly selves (FWAUs), which are “sent” here to experience PMR, are only a small piece of our more expansive higher selves (IUsOC), which remain in NPMR.

Rob goes on to say, however, that we are essentially being deceived in this relationship because our higher selves are not really what we think they are. He says they are only representing themselves as our higher selves, when in fact they are “using us” to incarnate here in PMR to live these challenging lives for them - so they don’t have to go through the struggle of actual PMR existences, yet can still gain the benefit from them. Moreover, he says that after we are finished reincarnating, we are then tricked again into allowing ourselves to be fully absorbed into our (fraudulent) higher selves so they can co-opt our PMR knowledge, and that during this process we will lose our individual identities altogether. He even says that these “fraudulent higher selves” (what he calls “fifth-dimensional beings”) have discovered that they are also being deceived in a similar fashion by an even higher level of beings. He says they used to call these higher beings Elders, but now refer to them as Dark Masters because of this dishonesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXp2D2m32FM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgFXfJBqJCM

This next video is an NDE experience from a man named Jim, who talks about going through the process of merging with "the light" in NPMR in much the same manner that Rob Cutter describes it in his videos. So although Jim maintains complete control during the entire experience of being drawn into the light by its intense love, he does have the feeling of losing his self-identity as he goes in deeper, but then he regains it more strongly as he backs away. Jim repeats this process over and over again as he tries to discover how far he can move into the light without losing his self-identity completely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6VvlXP2Do

Now here’s the more typical sort of NDE experience by a man named Dave, who didn’t seem to have any fear at all about losing his self-identity while merging with the light. Unlike Jim, Dave identifies the light as being a larger aspect of himself (which doesn't seem to be all that common in NDEs.) His experience seems like a simple, joyous reconnecting with his higher self while temporarily in NPMR (before he had to go back into his body), and he maintained his sense of identity throughout the whole experience (although less intensely while he was fully merged with the light).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8o4ghlKCU

Rob’s two part video, “Dark Masters & Reincarnation,” contains the only description of “NPMR mergings” between entities I’ve come across that portrays an element of deceit in the process. So my question is this: Since I’ve only read a small part of MBT so far, does Tom talk anywhere about entities being absorbed by other entities in this dishonest fashion? Or is the merging of entities always a loving, straight-forward process, more like Dave (and so many others) describes in the second NDE video? Does Tom ever say anything about the possibility that some entities within the LCS may not be on the up and up? (And if we’re all one, how could any of these beings, who are (supposedly) fraudulently representing themselves as our higher selves, not somehow be a part of us anyway?)

I recall reading that many Buddhist sects teach that the goal of reincarnation on earth is to eventually reach a high enough level of spiritual enlightenment whereby we can end the karmic cycle of birth and death (which is seen as suffering). And then as a reward we get to merge back into the universe, which is all part of a natural and loving process.

If anyone feels like having a look at these videos and commenting on their content - who is more knowledgeable about MBT than I am - I would be very much interested in your take on things. Also, are there any specific sections in MBT that focus on this issue of entities merging in NPMR? Thanks for listening. Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:28 pm 
Curator
Curator

Voyager,

In general what you are describing is a more limited and negative view of the same basic information that Tom provides in his description/model of reality. The more accurate and comprehensive point of view is to understand that the things described as 'other entities' and taking advantage of us is to understand that what is being described is really just ourselves understood as more complex and 'larger' than their description in these more limited points of view.

To expand on these statements, consider that what we are at base is an IUOC which is a digital mind which resides in the LCS. This is not a conscious entity within itself, but is rather what experiences our individual consciousness as it is provided to us. It experiences and makes the decisions associated with our various and multiple functions that we perform. The One Consciousness, called also AUM at its present state of development, is the Union of all IUOCs and as such is The One Consciousness. AUM creates Virtual Realities within which the IUOCs can experience consciousness as FWAUs experiencing the restrictions of a VR. It does this for the purpose of reducing entropy of those IUOCs. One could look at this as a selfish desire to improve its own consciousness but this is a limitation of that point of view, not an actuality. AUM cannot benefit from reduced entropy within its IUOCs other than as they also experience and benefit from that reduced entropy. So the more limited point of view is simply more limited and not the way that it really is.

Our 'higher self' as our IUOC experiencing itself within the VR of NPMR is rather the necessary aspect of continuity and organization of our total selves as multi functional beings. To say/think that it 'forces' us to incarnate to take advantage of our development is a limited way to understand and describe the situation. Our NPMR FWAU is just one aspect of our selves as IUOCs functioning multiply as really being our IUOC. Our IUOC as a digital mind experiences itself as doing/being all of the things described here. To focus on just one aspect as taking advantage of the other aspects is simply an unrealistic and limited point of view.

Our PMR self, FWAU, is just another aspect of our total selves as an IUOC. Another aspect of its total experience. It is not taken advantage of except as described already as a limited and unrealistic point of view. Does our arm take advantage of our hand? Rather they are just parts of the whole with their own functionality. Our NPMR self is just a part of the whole with its own purpose within the whole as the continuous and integrative part. Our PMR self is just the part of the whole which has been described as the cutting edge, the part of our total experience that is effective in reducing entropy as it requires the intensity of a PMR type VR to create that entropy reduction.

To think of these individual aspects of our total selves as separate and competing entities, each taking advantage of the other parts, is a limited and fundamentally incorrect view. While their consciousness of each other part is normally not present, it is possible as witness Tom Campbell. But they are not competing separate entities but rather parts of our whole existence as IUOCs.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you for your thoughtful answer, Ted. The fact that virtually all the NDEers I’ve listened to on YT have had loving experiences while merging with the light in NPMR makes me think that Rob is somehow misinterpreting some information he may have gotten from the LCS. Even with Jim’s experience, where he felt like he was losing his identity when he went too far into the light, once he realized he was in control of the whole process, his fear went away.

Since many of Rob’s videos have a lot in common with Tom’s model, I just wondered if there were discussions about “deceitfulness” while in NPMR in MBT, and I just hadn’t gotten to them yet. But I kind of thought not, since, as I said, most people’s encounters with the light during NDEs are characterized by pure love.

Take Care, Voyager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 am 
Curator
Curator

Voyager,

There is 'deceitfulness' in NPMR. Tom has written about NPMR entities working with Voodoo practitioners and the 'anti rats' in NPMR who try to work with control to lower entropy rather than the positive way of interaction and feedback loop. It just doesn't fit the pattern you were describing. Tom has posted about these things on the board. There are also written lectures made out of many of Tom's old posts and they are all posted on the Wiki. http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/index.php/To ... -_Lectures You might check them out from the link page just given.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:15 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks, Ted. I will do so. All the best!