Return Home
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Forum rules

Do not make an initial post to start a new thread on this forum once you advance beyond the beginner level of posts. This forum is an experiment with the purpose of encouraging the participation of those who have so far only hung out in the background and looked over the bulletin board. It is intended to be a place where things are orderly for beginners without the free interaction of the main board. Post only with care for the recognition that we are welcoming a new member and not arguing with a fellow old timer. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:48 pm 

Hello fellas! Ive just watched Dr Ted Vollers: Science, the Paranormal, and Tom Campbell's Big TOE on Toms channel. Its not a big deal but its interesting that we have a lot in common.
Ive been reading Neale Donald Walsch and had some inspiration, but that was not it. Ive been attracted to zen, and I still think that its a cool thing. But my paradigm shift happend when I became acquainted with Eckhart Tolles teachings. As the quality of my consciousness grew up I started to have that urge to help others, to be useful. I havent had money or lot of free time so I couldnt think of anything better than to donate my blood. But it turned out that I have Gilbert syndrome and my blood is unfit for donation. Im still looking for ways to help people.
Back to Tolle. He explains very complicated things in a very simple and clear way, but he does it almost entirely on the being level. And being myself as Christians call it an unbeliever (I am very skeptical) I was still missing logical explanations. And Tom filled those holes and deepened my understanding on all levels.

Also I self-diagnosed myself with Aspergers syndrome. I dont want to go to doctor because in Russia we dont have such diagnosis for adults. Adults with Aspergers are diagnosed as schizophrenics. But that doesnt matter, I adapted pretty good and mention it only because Ted said that he probably has it.

Im failing to find my occupation in this PMR. I wanted to become a musician, I have two years at the university to go, but at this point it is clear to me that this wont work out.

And finally the main reason I decided to write here is because I watched Tom Campbell: Fireside Chat Oct 2015 Pt 3 (Internal Discussion) where Donna suggested to create a healing group. I searched the forum and didnt find anything about this particular Donnas idea. And I want to ask if is it possible for me to become a member? Or its just for a few people who can meet together? I think it is an amazing idea and it would be awesome to make it an international worldwide group, I mean it wont do any harm if people would have a chance to add their healing intent to the group.

(sorry for apostrophe missing, my apostrophe button doesnt work on my keyboard)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Search "swat team", there is a stickied group healing thread. It comes up as the first result.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Banzai-

I'm glad you like the idea of an international group gathering for healing. We will have to work out the format and time differences, etc of those participating.
In the meantime, as suggested there is the MBT Forum SWAT team in place.

We will need to do more research on this, but I think it would work well!
Donna

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:35 pm 

Yeah, I'll check out SWAT team. But as a big skeptic I would like this idea to evolve into something more organized and verifiable. We don't need to contact each other a lot, organizer could just give us info on a person and we will heal that person for a particular amount of time, then check results, then decide what to do next. Simultaneous healing sessions could be synergetic but here again the time difference...
I wish you good luck with sorting this out!